These Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or WORN. You may terminate these Conditions at any time. WORN also may terminate these Conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site, if in WORN’s sole discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Conditions. The Conditions relating to Intellectual Property, Indemnification, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Choice of Law shall survive any termination.
THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WORN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WORN DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR ANYTHING ELSE HARMFUL. WORN DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTEES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. WORN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE (INCLUDING AFTER YOU HAVE SUBMITTED YOUR ORDER). WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE YOU. SOME STATES DO NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS ON WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WORN OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED ENTITIES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM (A) THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE; (B) THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THE SITE; OR (C) THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WORN HAS BEEN ADVICSED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOUR ONLY REMEDY AGAINST WORN FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. THAT SAID, IF WORN IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, WORN’ LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED US$ 50.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF SOME TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Unless otherwise specified and except to the extent WORN products are offered for sale in the United States and select foreign markets through this Site, this Site and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting WORN products and services available in the United States and select foreign markets. This Site is controlled and operated by WORN from its offices in Texas. These Conditions including, without limitation, any other Conditions that may appear on the Site from time-to-time contain the full understanding with respect to your use and access of the Site and supersede all prior agreements, terms, conditions and understandings, both written and oral, with respect to such use and access of the Site. If any portion of these Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable portion shall be modified in accordance with the applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intention of the applicable provision, and the remainder of these Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. A printed version of these Conditions and of any notices given to you in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. The failure of WORN to insist upon or enforce strict performance by you of any provision of these Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Conditions. We may provide notice to you relating to the Site and/or these terms and conditions by sending an e-mail to your last known e-mail address, and any such notice shall be deemed given and received on the day it is sent. You agree that any cause of action that you may desire to bring arising out of or related to these Conditions and/or the Site must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arises; otherwise, such cause of action shall be permanently barred. You may not use the Site or export the Content in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. If you access the Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
We are not responsible for the content on, or privacy practices of, any non-WORNforPeace.com web site to which this Site links or that links to this Site.
WORN will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, WORN uses cookie technology throughout this Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customized content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this Site. However, customers who have disable cookies can still place orders over the telephone by contacting our customer service number at 817.289.0409. THIS SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not “spyware.”
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to WORN remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfillment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the Site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above).
Browsers determine whether or not to trust an SSL certificate by checking the source of the certificate issuance. If the SSL certificate is issued by a Certificate Authority that is known and trusted by the browser, the browser extends that trust to the web site secured by the SSL certificate. If the certificate is self-signed or issued by an unknown Certificate Authority, the browser may display an alert or security warning.
Root Certificate Ubiquity
Most browser vendors release their software with pre-installed root certificates from known Certificate Authorities. An SSL certificate’s root ubiquity or level of browser recognition (also called browser compatibility) reflects the number of browsers that trust the Certificate Authority. There may be a few older or uncommon browsers missing root certificates. This is why SSL providers do not claim 100% browser compatibility.
RapidSSL Certificates are recognized by more than 99+% of browsers.
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
SAFE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
The Fair Credit Billing Act states that your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent credit card charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any amount up to the full $50.00, WORN will cover the entire liability, up to the full $50.00.
If you suspect unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card according to its reporting rules and procedures.
Please note that WORN will cover this liability only if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at WORN online shopping while using our secure server.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If we become aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a user of the Site who is under the age of thirteen, we will remove that child’s personal information from our files.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
Upon your request, we will (a) correct or update your personal information; (b) stop sending emails to your email address; and/or (c) disable your account to prevent any future purchases through that account. You can make these requests by emailing your request to WORNforPeace.com’s Customer Support department at email@example.com. Please clearly label the subject line “Opt Out / Corrections,” and do not email your credit-card number or other sensitive information.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE & DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS